Employers Apprenticeship Provider
As a leading apprenticeship provider, BMet specialises in developing high quality, results driven training programmes to support firms to look after their strongest asset – their people. Whether it is apprenticeship programmes, recruiting new talent or embedding training programmes to support the training of a current workforce – we pride ourselves on providing a service that exceeds our client’s expectations.
“96% of our employers surveyed would recommend us to others”
We are passionate about working with businesses, to meet their skills needs, and support strong, sustainable economic growth.
Read more about this great story of what one of our employers are doing for their local community. Community worker Chris Hoare from the Birmingham South West Group joined forces with pharmacist Noordin Ladha to donate emergency medical provisions to elderly and vulnerable people in the Ladywood area. Read more.
- Approved by the government’s Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers (RoATP)
- Ofsted rated ‘Good’ for apprenticeship provision 2018
- Over 40 training programmes, apprenticeship pathways & trailblazers
- Large client portfolio of over 700 clients including national & international brands, as well as local SMEs
- World class facilities in engineering & manufacturing (including Rail Engineering, Food & Drink Engineering), business & professional services, construction, creative & digital and health & social care.
From skills needs analysis and advice, to recruitment and skills delivery, as well as our Employer Led Programmes, our team of specialists can support you.
Contact a member of the Business Development Employer Engagement team today about your business development needs;
Telephone – 0121 362 2101
Email – email@example.com