BMet Destinations campaign Terms & Conditions
- Prize draw details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entries for the prize draw will close Wednesday 31st January 2018 at midnight for all entries. Entries received after these dates will not be eligible for entry to the prize draw.
- Only fully completed entries will be accepted for entry into the prize draw. This includes full details of your current destination as per survey questions.
- The Prize is up to £100.00 worth of event tickets. The prize is non- transferable and non-refundable. The prize will require collection from BMet at one of our four main colleges (Matthew Boulton College, Stourbridge College, James Watt College or Sutton College).
- Entries are open to leavers of BMet from the 2016/2017 academic year who have received an invitation or phone call to complete the Destinations survey; this is non-transferable to other individuals who have not received a direct invitation or phone call to complete the survey.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The winner of the prize draw will be contacted by email or telephone by Friday 23rd February 2018. If the winner cannot be contacted within 4 weeks or is not able or available to accept the prize for any reason the college reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- Winners will be contacted once BMet have the tickets and must redeem their prizes within 4 weeks. Failure to do so could result in the prize being withdrawn.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and studies undertaken being used by BMet for publicity purposes.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer, network or software failure which may restrict or delay entry.
BMet reserves the right to amend or alter these terms and conditions at any time.
- Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.