In September 2016 our newly refurbished £1.5 million Construction Centre will open at Stourbridge College
This investment allows us to increase our full-time student places to 350 – plus additional apprenticeships – and provides a purpose designedcentreof excellence for them to study in.
Four of our current students will be working alongside contractors, Speller Metcalfe, on the fit-out of the new centre – with infrastructure being provided by Worcester Bosch.
This refurbishment completes a £14 million investment by Birmingham Metropolitan College across its construction and engineering facilities which include the Erdington Skills Centre and new Sustainability Centre at our James Watt campus.
Courses starting this September include:
- Bench Joinery Diploma Level 2 & 3
- Carpentry & Joinery Diploma Levels 1 and 2
- Construction and the Built Environment Diploma Level 3 & 4
- Electrical Installation Diploma Levels 1, 2 and 3
- Plumbing Diploma Levels 1, 2 and 3
- Site Carpentry Diploma Levels 2 and 3