Sport & Outdoor Recreation
Why choose BMet for Sport & Outdoor Recreation?
- Courses available at Sutton Coldfield at the Centre of Sporting Excellence in Kidderminster.
- With a number of University Level courses, you can even continue your studies at BMet to achieve a higher level qualification such as a HND or Foundation Degree.
- We were awarded “College of the Year” by British Colleges Sport (BCS) and the Association of Colleges (AoC) for 2013.
- Sport can be studied as part of your A-Level programme alongside other subjects like biology, psychology or any other subjects of your choice. You can choose from a wide range of sports academies, including men’s and women’s football, hockey, rugby, athletics, netball, golf, boxing, and more.
- Sports performance and excellence courses are delivered at both Sutton Coldfield College and at our Centre of Sporting Excellence at Brinton’s Field.
- Our Football Academy students train alongside Kidderminster Harriers FC at our Centre of Sporting Excellence at Brinton’s Field, Kidderminster.
BTEC National in Sport, Fitness and Personal Training
BTEC National in Sport and Exercise Science
BTEC National in Sports Coaching and Development
Career opportunities for those studying sport continue to grow in both the public and private sectors. Major areas of employment include sports development, sports coaching, sports therapy, health and fitness, physiotherapy, sports promotion and sports commerce (clothing and equipment), coaching, instructing and teaching.